Monday, October 20, 2008

Try Again

This blog is another attempt to share my Photoshop knowledge and skills, as well as my knowledge of photography itself.

I have been a professional photographer for more than 5 years now, which may not sound like a long time, but I got into it when 6 mega pixels was practically unheard of for any digital camera. Much has obviously happened since 2002 in the realms of digital photography.

Along the way I have been a photographer, fine art digital printer, wedding invitation & album designer, and I have authored a lot of content on the web about photography and Photoshop. I also earned a degree in communication from the University of Utah. For all intents and purposes, that means I have a degree in journalism, though my emphasis was in Public Relations.

I have never used the degree to obtain a job, but we shall see if they learned me to reed and wright reel good-like.

0 comments: